منتديات مدرسة الخليل بن أحمد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات التعليم بمدرسة الخليل بن أحمد الاعدادية للبنين

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

فقرات للغة النجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ملجاوي
مشرف قسم الرياضة
مشرف قسم الرياضة
ملجاوي

المساهمات : 321
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/05/2008
العمر : 29

فقرات للغة النجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 01, 2008 10:04 am

هلا شخبار جايب ليكم بعض الفقرات للامتجان اللغة الانجليزية

1- Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it.

Dolphins live in groups and feed mainly on fish. They catch fish in their strong teeth- they have almost 100 of them. Dolphins have good eyesight, too, but they rely on their hearing. Dolphins' ears are very small. They are so small that it is almost impossible to see them, but dolphins can hear very well under water.They can hear the little sounds that fish make. They can also hear the sounds their enemies make. Dolphins have two important enemies in the ocean. One is the shark and the other is the killer whale. Dolphins live in groups so that they can protect themselves against their enemies. When an enemy swims near, the male dolphins make a circle around the female dolphins and their young. It is difficult for a shark or a killer whale to fight so many dolphins. Sometimes, though , an enemy attacks. Then the dolphins fight back. They hit their enemies with their heads and tails, and bite them with their strong teeth. Dolphins are very good with their babies. When a dolphin is very young, its mother always swims on one side of it , and another female dolphin swims on the other side. This protects the baby dolphin. When they are older, baby dolphins are interested in everthing. They are interested in other dolphins. They are interested in strange fish. Because of this, baby dolphins sometimes swim away from the group. When a mother dolphin can not see her baby, she whistles very loudly through her blowhole.The baby dolphin hears her and whistles back, so that the mother knows where it is and she swims to find it. Sometimes a baby dolphin makes its father angry. When that happens, the father bites the baby.
Questions
1- How many teeth does a dolphin have ?
2- Can dolphins hear well ?
3- How do male dolphins protect their young ?
4- What happens when a baby dolphin swims away from the group ?
5- What does the father dolphin do when he is angry

2- Read the text carefully.

Fishing is my favourite sport. I often fish for hours without catching anything. But this does not worry me. Some fishermen are unlucky. In stead of catching fish, they catch old boots and rubbish. I am even less lucky. I never catch anything-not even old boots. After having spent whole mornings on the river, I always go home with an empty bag. ' You must give up fishing !' my friends say. ' It's a waste of time.' But they don't realize one important thing. I'm not really interested in fishing. I am only interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all !

Questions
1- What is the writer's favourite sport ?
2- What do some unlucky fishermen catch ?
3- Does the writer catch anything ?
4- Is he really interested in fishing ?
5- What is the only thing that interests him ?

3- Read the passage carefully.

Secretaries usually have an older computer and a phone on their desk. They usually have an older computer because the managers are often the first to receive the latest technological equipment. Secretaries' desks are often tidy and they are usually tidier than their bosses'. You will find an agenda of some sort because secretaries need to make appointments for their bosses. Secretaries' desks often have pictures of their children that they look at from time to time during the day. In the past, secretaries were women. Today, however , more and more men are becoming secretaries as more and more women become managers and the workplace becomes more equal.

Questions
Are the following sentences true or false ?
1- Secretaries are usually tidier than their bosses.
2- Secretaries often have pictures of their children on their desks.
3- Secretaries usually have a new computer.
4- Secretaries are always women.
5- Secretaries make appointments for their bosses.

4- Read the passage and answer the questions following it .

Australia is the largest island in the world. However, it is thesmallest continent as well. The climates in Australia vary greatly. A small part of the north east coast has a tropical climate with heavy rainfall and somewhat hot temperatures. Some parts have definite dry and wet seasons. Large desert areas with very little rainfall occupy central and western Australia. Of course , there are other types of climates in other areas of the continent.
Many people who hear the word Australia think about the unique animals that can be found only in Australia. Kangaroos have large back legs and powerful tails. A koala is an animal that eats the leaves of certain types of trees. The duckbill or platypus is a strange creature. Although it has hair and gives milk to its young like other mammals do, it lays eggs!

Questions
1- What is the best title for this selection ?
2- What does somewhat mean ?
3- What is so special about mammals ?

4- What do koalas eat
?

اتمنى للجميع النجاح
اخوكم ملجاوي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ملجاوي
مشرف قسم الرياضة
مشرف قسم الرياضة
ملجاوي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 01, 2008 10:05 am

ننتظر ردودكم
المجهول
المدير العام
المدير العام
المجهول

المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 01, 2008 3:31 pm

السلام عليكم,,

مشكوور أخويي

وأتمنى لك التوفيق

تحياتي:المجهول
https://alkhalil-school.yoo7.com
ملجاوي
مشرف قسم الرياضة
مشرف قسم الرياضة
ملجاوي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 01, 2008 6:19 pm

شكرا المجهول على الرد
حمودي
عضو موهوب
عضو موهوب

المساهمات : 115
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/05/2008
العمر : 28

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 01, 2008 8:27 pm

مشكوووورررر اخوي على العمل الممتاز
اخوك
حمودي
ملجاوي
مشرف قسم الرياضة
مشرف قسم الرياضة
ملجاوي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 02, 2008 10:09 am

شكرا حمودي على الرد
حمودي
عضو موهوب
عضو موهوب

المساهمات : 115
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 12, 2008 8:45 am

العفوووو
فتى الأحلام
عضو موهوب
عضو موهوب
فتى الأحلام

المساهمات : 114
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 13, 2008 1:45 pm

يسلمووو على الموضوع
ملجاوي
مشرف قسم الرياضة
مشرف قسم الرياضة
ملجاوي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 13, 2008 6:14 pm

العفو اخوي على الرد
ملكاوي2
مشرف قسم العلوم
مشرف قسم العلوم
ملكاوي2

المساهمات : 273
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 17, 2008 7:16 am

شكرا اخوي على الموضوع
ملجاوي
مشرف قسم الرياضة
مشرف قسم الرياضة
ملجاوي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فقرات للغة النجليزية   فقرات للغة النجليزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 23, 2008 1:41 pm

العفو شكرا على الرد

فقرات للغة النجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مدرسة الخليل بن أحمد :: الاقسام التعليمية :: قسم اللغة الانجليزية :: الصف الاول إعدادي-
انتقل الى: